Your first assignment of the year will allow you to get to know everyone in the class a bit more, and more importantly, let everyone learn some cool things about YOU!
- What information do I want you to share about yourself?
- Your name and picture
- List and describe family
- Future aspiration ie: dream job, things you would like to achieve or have
Some More Options:
- The funniest thing that ever happened to you
- Someone you admire
- A favorite or valued poem or quotation
- Favorite Bands /or music (minimal passages)
- Places you have been or would like to go!
- Strongly held belief
- What you would like to do this year (camps, plays, sports)
- Use a Storyboard to establish what order you will have your presentation in. Below are some important points to ponder:
- Logical flow
- Text drives the content…not the pictures.
- Storyboard must be approved by teacher
- 10 slide minimum----50 slide maximum. (presentation should be no longer than 5 minutes)
- Once you are done the planning and storyboarding, it is time to start creating your presentation. I would like you to use Animoto to make your presentation. While you are designing your project, keep the following in mind:
- What music will I have in the presentation?
- What themes/colors will I use?
- What transitions will I use?
- When you are done your presentation and have proofread it NUMEROUS times, I would like you to download your presentation and save it under My Videos (make sure you're logged into your own account) AND your flashdrive.
ASSESSMENT- Be sure to read rubric carefully to ensure project is doe to best of ability.