· Parents are welcome and encouraged to join us to observe the day’s activities.
1. What to bring during the construction of the boat:
a. Please wear closed toed shoes (runners, etc.) no flip flops in the machine shop
b. Bring meter sticks – SIEC does have some, however; not enough for every team.
c. Sketch of boat
2. What to bring during the racing of the boat:
a. Swimsuit (for the girls, a one-piece OR shirt cover-up; no bikinis)
c. Flip-flops/sandals to wear while you are waiting to race. PLEASE NOTE: THAT FOOTWEAR IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE POOL DECK.
3. Bring your own lunch to the competition
4. Schedule for the day is below
9:30 am – 10:00 am
Arrival And Registration
10:00 am – 10:15 am
Announcement / Instructions
10:15 am – 11:45 am
11:45 am – 12:30 pm
(Career Information and SIAST presentation (Rm 104)
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
Move Boats From Gym To Pool
1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
2:15 pm – 2:20 pm
Awards Presentations and Dismissal