Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Computer Class Assignment (9:05am -10:00am)

Blogging
So far you  have had a few blogging opportunities this year and, to be honest, I am not impressed with what I have seen; especially since there are a lot of good writers in this class.  I think you need to revisit Blog Writing Guidelines to see what one needs to do to be an effective blogger.  I also want you to visit Blogging Rubric to see how you will be evaluated for this blog entry.

Directions:

You are to write a 250 word ( 3 or 4 paragraph) blog entry on one of the following topics: (the two we worked on before)

  1.  The importance of Literacy (see assignment further down blog)
  2. Are video games good or bad? (see the assignment further down blog)
The reason I am making you re-focus on these topics is I feel they are worth while topics and I don't think we paid them enough credit.  During this second time looking at these topics I hope we can do them justice.  If not, will we look at them a 3rd time??

1 comment:

  1. where is the link for the literacy & videogames blog entries? cuz i cant find it on ur blog..

    ReplyDelete