Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EDMODO Parent Codes

Hello Parents

I figured out how to access the personal parent codes individually.. Each parent needs their own parent code so I have scanned them and once you are in you can change your password and here is some help in getting started http://help.edmodo.com/parent-accounts/. I am having a hard time converting the file onto the blog. I printed out a hard copy and I can give them out to the students to send home. I also am learning how to use the 2.0 web tools technology but I am a quick learner. Hopefully I or Mr. Catton can upload the codes onto the blog.

Thank You for your patience,  Mrs. Nelson.

(Once you get your parent code you can change it!)

Student, Parent Code
"asia
destany"
"uu39tl"
"bill
taylor"
"g385p8"
"Chowdhury
Yusuf"
"byuypl"
"clifford
dustin"
"uhvdb7"
"Clifford
Dylan"
"a9s0uk"
"clinkard
cody"
"czc3a0"
"Daniels
Missy"
"h4o4z3"
"DeForest
Laine"
"a7xyw3"
"Dubois
Tyrell"
"m9v9r6"
"Dubois
Tyrell"
"srap87"
"halladay
melissa"
"xnu5um"
"hand
bri"
"v4ixcm"
"Hanson
Chloe"
"ap4trs"
"Harvey
Precious"
"d55lut"
"House
Brittany"
"w1t4rj"
"House
brandy"
"elaba9"
"kaytor
kobe"
"9q1vtf"
"Kiezie
Cody"
"0cvjlh"
"Kulbida
Tenay"
"w9zw5i"
"lafond
Shaelynn"
"zymx13"
"makelki
larissa"
"lpvync"
"Mooswa
Shaylon"
"ybv5q1"
"Oxebin
Colten "
"nggq9l"
"patel
mansi"
"n9kemm"
"Shelley
William"
"orwgeu"
"Skomar
Donovan"
"biz7sa"
"Swidzinski
Odin"
"bph3cy"
"teichroeb
kayden"
"xwr8f0"
"tosczak
Marley"
"884ed8"
"vogel
Chanel"
"2g0ztr"
"wilson
kiana"
"57ryyz"

No comments:

Post a Comment